Tuesday 22 November 2011

you say you love me
but they feel like words to me
cause this just ain’t workin’, stop thinkin’ you can run over me
drifting, settling, off to a foreign place
where I can’t see what’s in front of me
it’s a mystery, so apparently things just ain’t just the same
and I’m ready for change… go on, be gone, bye bye, so long
can’t you see that you’re fading, fading away?
I opened up my eyes and I finally realized today
it’s too late, you’re fading away

put a sock in it, just stop runnin’ your mouth
got my mind made up and I ain’t comin’ back again, no way
cause I’m so fed up, you got me messed up
if you hit me back up, don’t press your luck today
I’m blowin’ you away, cause things just ain’t the same
and I’m ready for a change, so go on, be gone, bye bye, so long
can’t you see that you’re fading, fading away?
I opened up my eyes, and I finally realized today
it’s too late, you’re fading away

saw you turn into a ghost right in front of my eyes
tell me, what’s a girl to do when she’s crying inside?
I’m about to go insane, I’m jumping off this train
whether it’s wrong or right, I’ll be gone by night


No comments:

Web Analytics